It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 982
Fucking DS9 is such a rip off. They open the show with this grand symphony music that says "something epic is coming".

And then you realize the whole show is about a dumpy ass sloppy-seconds space station way the fuck out in middle of no-where that is infested with the biggest dirtbags the galaxy has to offer.

_________________
Q: What did the Necron Warrior say to the Destroyer?
A: 10110010001


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm
Posts: 801
Necromonger wrote:
Fucking DS9 is such a rip off. They open the show with this grand symphony music that says "something epic is coming".

And then you realize the whole show is about a dumpy ass sloppy-seconds space station way the fuck out in middle of no-where that is infested with the biggest dirtbags the galaxy has to offer.


LOL


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Posts: 2731
I watched for like 4 seasons waiting for something epic to happen. Heard it ended really cool though.

_________________
–Jeff

"I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay..."
–Commander Dante


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 pm
Posts: 1109
Location: Hazleton, PA
The series did get better towards the end. And it wasn't the politically correct peace and love bullshit series that Voyager was. One woman's body wasn't enough to make me like voyager.

Andrew


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Vorag wrote:
The series did get better towards the end. And it wasn't the politically correct peace and love bullshit series that Voyager was. One woman's body wasn't enough to make me like voyager.

Andrew


Only reason I watched it was for 7 of 9. Was the promise of 8 more chicks that were just as hot though. Yes, I was cheated... :(

_________________
–Jeff

"I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay..."
–Commander Dante


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Posts: 1159
Vorag wrote:
The series did get better towards the end. And it wasn't the politically correct peace and love bullshit series that Voyager was. One woman's body wasn't enough to make me like voyager.

Andrew


Yeah, the Dominion war was cool. The story-arc based episode format made it each episode feel like it was part of the larger story, rather than week to week serials as it had previously.

theharrower wrote:
Only reason I watched it was for 7 of 9. Was the promise of 8 more chicks that were just as hot though. Yes, I was cheated... :(


As incredibly hot as she was, even that couldn't keep me watching Voyager. Wasn't bad at first, but eventually there wasn't an episode that I didn't want to throat-punch someone.. including Rick Berman. That being said, I enjoyed Enterprise.

_________________
:doubleeagle: :c00lisar: :doubleeagle:


"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference."
- Leman Russ, Primarch of the Space Wolves


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Fuckin Deep Space 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Posts: 2731
Solidsnizzle wrote:
theharrower wrote:
Only reason I watched it was for 7 of 9. Was the promise of 8 more chicks that were just as hot though. Yes, I was cheated... :(


As incredibly hot as she was, even that couldn't keep me watching Voyager. Wasn't bad at first, but eventually there wasn't an episode that I didn't want to throat-punch someone.. including Rick Berman. That being said, I enjoyed Enterprise.


In all honesty, she didn't keep me watching it. I got bored the season she was introduced. I didn't watch Enterprise either. The only ones I saw every episode of was TNG and TOS. I liked Enterprise, just never knew when it was on.

_________________
–Jeff

"I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay..."
–Commander Dante


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits